Looking for a quick, satisfying and healthy lunch? Look no further.
This salad is ready in less than five minutes. You could even rustle it up at work.
It’s packed with healthy fats and protein to fill you up and stop you reaching for mid afternoon sugary quick-fixes.
- Tin broad beans
- 3/4 juice of lemon
- Good glug of extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Generous pinch of dried dill
- Himalayan or sea salt
- Scattering of flaked almonds or pine nuts
1. Open tin of broad beans and rinse.
2. Put beans in a bowl, add the lemon juice and olive oil. Mix.
3. Season with salt. Add the dill, chilli flakes and nuts.
4. Give everything a final mix and enjoy.
Recipe by Jo Rowkins, nutritional therapist and founder of Awakening Health.