This smoothie is creamy enough to taste naughty thanks to the frozen banana. A delicious way to get your greens in a glass!
- 40g curly kale
- 200ml chilled water
- 1 tsp hemp seeds or hemp seed oil
- 100g frozen banana*
- 1tsp raw cacao powder, plus a sprinkle to garnish
- 1/4 vanilla pod seeds, scraped
- Roughly chop the kale and blend in a blender with the water until smooth.
- Add the hemp seeds, banana, cacao and vanilla seeds. Blend again until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately with a sprinkle of raw cacao powder.
*To freeze the bananas, peel them first before freezing them. When frozen they’ll keep for 3-4 months in freezer bags or containers.