A beautiful bowl of goodness to help you feel wonderful. Eating is a sensual pleasure and doing it mindfully and healthily is one of the greatest acts of self care.
For the salad
- 275g chopped spinach
- 130g chopped kale
- 65g green beans
- 150g chopped broccoli
- 10g chopped basil
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 40g walnuts
- 40g toasted almonds
For the dressing
- 125ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200g full fat organic yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 25g chopped basil
- 20g chopped coriander
- Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the spinach, beans, kale, broccoli and basil in a large bowl.
- Top with the walnuts, almonds and avocado.
- Blend together all the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour dressing across the top and toss to serve.
- Eat with love and mindfulness!
Article by Jo Rowkins, Nutritional Therapist and lifestyle coach.
Join our Perimenopause Programme for healthy eating and self care to support your hormonal transition, guided by Jo.