This is currently one of my favourite go-to lunches. It’s quick, easy and very delicious. Packed with protein and healthy fats, this low carb lunch will keep you full for hours. Eating a lunch like this will keep your blood sugar levels balanced, so you can wave goodbye to afternoon slumps and sugar cravings. This recipe is included in my Perimenopause Programme as this a perfect lunch for supporting your hormones.
- 1 avocado, pitted and halved
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- A can of wild salmon, drained
- 1/4 lemon (juiced)
- Pinch sea salt & ground black pepper to season
- Fresh or dried dill to garnish.
- Roughly mash the salmon in bowl.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Place salmon on top of avocados. You may choose to mash some of the avocado flesh beforehand.
- Garnish with herbs and enjoy mindfully!
Consult with Jo privately to get bespoke advice for your own health journey
Download Free Resources This recipe appears in the Relaxed Paleo recipe book!
Join our Perimenopause Programme to support your hormonal transition