Re-establish a healthy, relaxed attitude around what you eat and drink
A 30 day program packed with an abundance of healthy food to help your body find its balance, guided by a nutritionist. Starts 1st of each month. Access to private Facebook group and daily emails for further support.
Trim down, get healthy
- Have you been struggling to keep a stable weight?
- Have you got hard-to-shift fatty areas that you never used to have?
- Do you have cravings for sugar, unhealthy foods or alcohol?
- Do you need inspiration for new, healthy recipes?
- Are you carrying excess fat around your middle?
- Would you love to commit to 30 days of guidance to kick-start a healthier you?
- An “allowed” food list
- Over 40 healthy recipes
- Meal plans
- Medical symptom questionnaire & measurements chart
- Access to private Facebook group for daily motivation
- Daily emails from Jo Rowkins, nutritionist
- Daily contact with Jo via the Facebook group
The 30 Day Online Weight Loss Program
The plan encourages healthy habits around food. It takes around 30 days to set new habits, like diet, exercise and quality relaxation. You will reflect on your diet and lifestyle during the 30 days and implement changes, as well as following the healthy food plan.
The average weight loss is 6cm from the waistline, whilst following this healthy, nutritionally-balanced plan.
What foods are allowed?
A typical day’s food:
- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs & Veggies/Quinoa Porridge/Buckwheat Pancakes & Summer Berries.
- Snack: Green Smoothie/Hummus and Celery
- Lunch: Salmon with Nicoise Salad/Vegetarian Chilli/Frittata with Cherry Tomatoes & Spinach
- Snack: Apple & raw almonds/Guacamole on Flaxseed Crackers
- Dinner: Steamed Fish with Spicy Sesame Oil/Quinoa with Butternut Squash/Lamb Tagine
The plan is packed with over 40 delicious, simple recipes designed for healthy, sustainable weight loss and optimum nutrition.
Why choose the 30 Day Weight Loss Program?
- It addresses underlying factors such as inflammation, insulin sensitivity and hormonal balance.
- It will inspire you to continue with a healthy lifestyle and find your balance.
- It supports your body’s metabolic functions and provides optimum nutrition as you lose weight.
- It places emphasis on healthy body composition to preserve muscle mass for effective fat burning.
- It allows you to set longterm lifestyle goals and reinstate a healthy relationship with food.
- It costs a fraction of what it would cost to have daily access to a nutritionist.
- You’ll have access to Jo’s nutrition expertise and support during the 30 days.
- You’ll be able to join the closed Facebook group. Accountability is crucial for weight loss success.
The program costs just £45 for 30 days. Early bird discounts available.
Next program starts 1st January 2019.